Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Monday, June 15, 2015

Isaiah 26: 4

“Trust in the Lord forever, because The LORD JEHOVAH is your everlasting strength."

NOW WORD: The Lord God is Faithful and True. God is great and He is greater than whatever you are facing right now. Even if your mountain is too great and your valley is too deep, God is your strength and your victory is yours. Abundance is at your door. The Lord is your strength and you will overcome. The Name of the Lord will be exalted through you, and His Name will be glorified in you. The Lord God is your everlasting strength, and you will not loose what the Lord has given to you. Amen.

My prayer for you is: Father God, I call on You today to come and touch your child. Lift them up Lord God and show Yourself as their everlasting strength. You are the Faithful God and You are True. Your word says the You will answer all who call on Your Name. I call on You for Your Presence and saving Grace today.  Your Word says that You will make my enemies retreat before me! (Exodus 23;27)  Thank You Lord God that we can trust in You and Your everlasting strength to save Your child today. Amen.




Please pray this prayer over yourself: Lord God, I call on You today to come and save me. You are my Rock and You are my salvation. You are my everlasting strength. You free me from my enemies and You rescue me from violent men. You show Yourself as my everlasting strength and You cause my enemies to turn their backs on my in their retreat. I trust in You alone Lord God and I worship You for You are my strength. Amen.