Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The NOW WORD of GOD - Song of Solomon

Song of Solomon 1:15 “See, you are fair, my love, you are fair; you have the eyes of a dove.” 




NOW WORD: Doves have tunnel vision. They are directly focused on the object they see. I believe the Lord says, “I have tunnel vision for you. You are the apple of My eye. You are My delight and you are the very reason I sent My Son to redeem you and save you. You are the purpose of the resurrection and you are the testimony of My Grace to the nations. Salvation is for you.”
The Lord showed me a picture of his heart that is grieved for a dying world. In this picture, I also saw many Christians who have compromised their walk with God and clouded their relationship through sin by loosing focus of the Lord. The Lord said to me, “I am a your Holy God and there will be none beside Me.” We are to take our vision off the desires of the world and keep our focus and attention on Him. We are to look only to Him and we are to passionately seek His Face. 



My prayer for you is: 
Father God, I call on You today to give Your child tunnel vision for You. Father turn our head towards You. Lord God touch their eyes and cleanse their heart so their vision may be clear and they do not compromise their walk with You. Lord I ask You to give to them the eyes of a Seer. I pray that you open the eyes of their heart and show what you see. Lord God I pray they will not look through the eyes of the past, I pray they will see You and Your glory. May they see what You see. Amen


Please pray this over yourself: You Lord are a Holy God and there is none beside You. Lord I love and my desire is only for You. I bless Your Holy Name and I choose to keep my eyes stayed on You. You are the loveliest of all and you are most fair.  How precious are your thoughts towards me Lord God. I Love You and ask You to touch me and help me to keep my gaze continually on you at all times. Please Lord God come and touch my sight and restore my vision. Open my eyes to see Your and Your glory. Open my eyes to see into the spirit realm and not to be blinded or be squint in my vision. I choose to not be double focused. I choose to seek You in all I do. Amen