Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The NOW WORD of GOD Week 49 2009

Psalms 50:15 “Pray to Me in time of trouble. I will rescue you, and you will honor me.”
Jer. 33:3 “Ask Me, and I will tell you things that you don't know and can't find out.”
Isa. 43:11 “I alone am the LORD; only I can rescue you.”

NOW WORD: The Lord has never promised an easy road or a path that has no trials. God has promised us that He will rescue us in our times of trouble. The Lord will reveal to you His plan, His strategy, His purpose and His perfect will for your life – only the Lord God can rescue you. I believe the Lord says to you, “I am your faithful God, I am jealous for you and I love you. Seek Me and Seek My Face, and I will open the doors for you and give to you the favor you seek. So many of My children sell themselves short of My promise of redemption for them. I have you in the centre of My palm, you are the apple of My eye and you are My dearly beloved. Do not lose hope. Put your trust in Me and I will give to you the desires of your heart and cause you to rise above this valley. Come with Me to the secret place of intimacy allow Me to birth in you success. Allow Me to bring to pass in your life the promise of destiny and blessing. You will be first, you will be the head, you will be blessed in your field and you will be blessed in all you have. I will command a blessing over your storehouse and all you set your hands to do. I am the Lord your God that will bless you.


My prayer for you is:
Father God, I call on You today to draw Your child into intimacy with you. I pray Lord that the devourer, our enemy will not come near the home of this child. I thank You Lord, that according to Your Word in Deut. 28, Your child is blessed in the city and is blessed in the country. Blessing is on the bank account, blessing on their dreams, blessing on their home blessing on their family and blessing on their work. Lord thank you that You will command a Blessing today over their life in Jesus Name. Yes Lord this is the year of the favour of our God. Amen