Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Sunday, November 7, 2010

THE NOW WORD OF GOD

Micah 7;7 But as for me, I am looking to the Lord; I am waiting for the God of my salvation: the ears of my God will be open to me. (NKJV)
THE NOW WORD: “I am your faithful God and I will give attention to your call. I will come to your rescue and I will redeem your day. I am who I am and I cannot lie. Wait for Me and you will see what I will do for you. As the drought waits to be broken, I will come and break the drought in your life. Come and worship Me, and you will see the heavens open and the rain of My blessing come down. Come seek My face and call on Me, look to Me and you will find Me and I will touch you and save your day.
My prayer for you is: Father God, You are so good. Thank You that Your mercies endure forever. When we look to You, You are there because You are Jehovah Shamah. Lord God I pray for your child now. Lord, may their eyes not be on other things. May their eyes be on You. Come Lord God and give to Your child tunnel vision. Hold their head and heal their inability to stay focused on You. Father God come and train your child to wait on You as they worship you in the valley and on the mountain. There is none like You Lord God. Your child chooses to seek you first and watch and wait for Your salvation to come. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Please pray this over yourself: Lord God, I come to You today and I ask You to touch me. Lord give to me the eyes of a dove. Give to me vision for You. Father God I thank you now that You will come and redeem my day and touch me so I will always look to you and say, ‘God is good. God is good on the mountain and God is good in the valley.’ Thank You Father God that this day You will come and be exalted in my life. In name of Jesus Christ, Amen.