Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Friday, November 12, 2010

The NOW WORD of GOD

Song of Solomon 2; 15 “Catch us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vines, for our vines have tender grapes.” (ISV)

The Now Word of God;  Let the sleeping giant arise and catch the devil by surprise.
Stir up your love and your passion for His presence. You will be surprised how easy it is to overcome the enemy of temptation, lust, greed, lies, deceit and sin through the power of Love. The Lord says to you, ‘rise up My love, My fair one and come away, I will cause your winter to turn into spring and summer. I will cause your tears to turn into joy and set your feet dancing. I will take off your shoulders the heavy yoke and bring to you joy. The eroding strategies of the enemy will be lifted off your shoulders and I will cause you to carry My Glory. Come and let Me deal with the little foxes of sin that eat at your soul. Let Me cover you with My garment of righteousness and set you free to bear good fruit.’

My prayer for you is;  Father God I ask You today to touch Your child and cause them to put down the things that separate them from Your presence. Come Lord God and remove the foxes that spoil the vine and eat the fruit. Cause Your child to prosper in all areas of life. Cause Your child to bear fruit that is holy and honouring to You. Bless Your child this day and separate them holy to You. Raise up this giant child of Yours and put the powers of darkness to flight. Amen

Please pray this pray over yourself;   Father God I come to You today and ask You to touch me in the deepest part of my life. Help me Lord God to break the habits in my life that dishonour you and bring harm to me. My desire is that You are exalted in every area of my life. I thank You Father God that I will bear good fruit in my life and that the little foxes will not come near me. I consecrate myself to You and declare that my life will be holy to You in all areas of life. I give to You my all and I love You. Amen