Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Saturday, January 1, 2011

The NOW WORD of GOD

Isaiah 43:19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it spring up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert, and streams in the wasteland.

NOW WORD: Now, in this season, at this time, I will come to you and open up the things that have been closed. I will open your eyes to see and you will hear the sound of abundant rain. You will perceive this. Do not hesitate and draw back. I am calling you to step out by faith and come into the new. I have placed My Word in your heart that you will not sin against Me. Now rise up and walk by faith and know this, I am for you and not against you and I will bring My word to pass in you and through you. I will refresh you, and nourish you and I will cause you to be blessing to many around you. I will turn your broken dreams and unfulfilled plans into reality. I will turn what looks like a wasteland into a flourishing garden. I will come to your garden and bow on it. I will breathe on the works of your hands and cause you to be blessed.

Our prayer for you is: Father God, I come to You today and I ask You to touch Your child. Touch their eyes. Come Lord God and touch the hard dry soil and cause it to be fruitful. I speak the Your Word into the life of Your child now, and say ‘Eyes be open and see what the Lord has done for you. To see the new thing the Lord is doing for you. I speak discernment over you, to see and perceive what God has already done on your behalf.’ Father God, I ask that you bless Your child today and cause them to walk in a new season of Life. Cause them to walk in Your favour and blessing. Amen

Please pray this over yourself: Father God, I call on You today to touch me. Touch my sight and restore my vision. Cause my dull senses to see Your goodness as it passes before me. Cause me to perceive and believe what You are doing for me. Forgive me for lack of faith and please come touch me and change my heart. I speak Your Word over my life and my circumstances and testify to others, ‘I am blessed because I am Your child and I look better in the future than I do right now. I am changing my old garments and putting on the new robes that you are giving to me. I am stepping into my destiny and I now walk in the blessing of God who created me. I receive Your blessing today and choose to follow You in all my ways. Amen


The Now Word Journal - ISSN 1998-7161

The Now Word of God is the Weekly message from The Now Word Journal