Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Monday, February 21, 2011

The NOW WORD of GOD

Exodus 15; 26 He said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do which is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.” (NIV)
Acts 9:34 “Aeneas”, Peter said to him, “Jesus Christ heals you. Get up and take care of your mat.” Immediately Aeneas got up. (NIV)

NOW WORD: The Lord your God is your healer. He will heal you in body, soul and spirit. God will heal you from all your ailments. Even from a stressed marriage, broken relationships, financial lack and all that you have been fighting against.

The secret is:

1. Listen carefully to the lord your God.

2. Do what is right in His eyes.

3. Be obedient to His Word.

4. Keep all His decrees.

Receive your healing today for this is the plan of God for your life. Now walk in your healing because Jesus Christ has set you free.

I believe the Lord says to you, ‘Speak healing to your circumstance and declare the Name of Jesus Christ over yourself and I will heal you”.

Our prayer for you is: Father God we call on You today in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ our Healer. We proclaim healing to your child in the Name of Jesus Christ. We declare that You Lord God are the Healer, and we give You all the praise and honour for the healing of your child today. We thank You Lord God that none of the diseases that came upon the Egyptians will even come near Your child. We thank you Father God that from today Your child walks in their full healing. Come Lord God and You be exalted in and through their life this day. Amen

Please pray this over yourself: Lord God, I come to You today in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ my Healer. I choose to listen to Your Voice. I will walk in Your righteousness and I will be obedient to Your Word. I commit to keeping all your decrees and I thank You Father God that I am healed because of the wounds of Jesus Christ, and not because of what I do. I choose to follow You, because You are good. I exalt You in all I do and I thank You for the miracle that You are doing in my life and through me this day. Amen

Yours in Christ

Mark & Caron Visser
ISSN 1998-7161