Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Now Word of God

Psalm 46; 10   “Be still, and know that I am God.”

NOW WORD: Stop fighting and be still. Calm down in you heart and calm down in your head. Come to rest in the promise of God and know that God is for you and not against you. The Lord is working out all things for your good. Seek The Lord with all your heart and He will give cause these things that you stress over too be subdued by you. You will overcome. The Lord says to “Be still and know that I am God. I God over and above every circumstance you face and You are my child. I am for you and I will deliver you.” Amen

My prayer for you is: Father God I call on You for Your child. You see them and You know the cry of their heart. Come Lord God and deliver them today from their pain and their anguish. You are their mighty Deliverer. You are The One who came to set free and deliver. And I ask You Father God to come and touch Your child and lift this burden from their shoulder.  Bring peace and calm to them right now and show Yourself as God. Amen


Please pray this over yourself: I come to You Lord God and right now set my  self aside to be still. I still my heart and my mind and I come into Your Peace. I set my self aside in the business of my schedule and go quite in my heart and mind to seek Your Face. I will be still and know that You are God. You are God of all I am and all I doo and I bless You, that You will work all things out in my life for Your Glory. Amen