Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Monday, December 28, 2015

Prophetic Word for 2016

2016 will be called the Land of Goshen for my children. I will lead you into a place like that of the Land of Goshen. I will remove your shoulders from the burden. I will hold you in the palm of My hand and not one of these things that are coming and about to take place will be on your shoulders. Consecrate and separate yourself. New opportunities will come to you and there will be no miscarriage to your dreams and your plans. You are entering into a season of new growth, quick growth and good harvest. 
2016 will be the year that I will lead you into breaking ground. You will build roads in the wilderness, cause my rivers to flow in the deserts and cause the desolate places to prosper. You will be blessing to those in trouble, bring healing to those who are sick and you will set the captives free. For My glory rests on you in greater dimensions than ever before.
In 2016 I will release to you creative abilities to generate wealth and build storehouses for years to come. You will see debt eliminate from your boundaries and assets accumulate in accounts. I will bless the works of your hands and cause your ways to prosper. Walk before Me.
You will see My presence be made manifest in you and through you like never before. I am coming to do a new thing. A greater outpouring of My Spirit than before. You are my house and My Glory will be seen in you. Nations, and people from distant lands, locals and neighbors will come to you and seek favor from you. You will be a shelter of refuge to many.
2016 will the year extremities. Their will be extreme growth of sin being manifested. Radical, extremists, parading gross darkness of violence, lust and greed will be more prevalent and rampant than ever before. We will I.S. (islam extremists) raise their head against USA in trying to take out their leaders. They will target public places, but focus on leaders. We will see nations declare war on islam and we will hear of this being the war of all wars. We will see entire cities shut down for days as the cities will be too dangerous to walk in. We will see extreme changes in the weather, heat like never seen before and cold that will instantly freeze what comes near it.
2016 will be the year of mass salvation. Entire cities coming to know The Lord overnight. Miracles and healings with signs and wonders. We will see national leaders publically declare Christ is Lord. We will see schools and education centers (universities) rise up to honor God. We will see cities of refuge rise out collapsed cities.
In 2016 We will see the greatest mission funding take place with many going into the harvest, and bringing change to countries.
from Mark Visser