Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Monday, December 7, 2015

The NOW WORD of GOD

Psalm 82;5  “they do not know, nor do they understand; They walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are unstable.” 
NOW WORD: The Lord is your rock. God is your sure foundation. Christ Jesus is your corner tone and your capstone. The Holy Spirit is your councilor, your friend and a very present help in trouble. Do not lean on your own understanding and do not put your hope in the promises of man or the securities of mankind. Put your hope in the Lord and He will establish your ways and cause you to succeed in the path that you take. Wait on the Lord and trust in His Word. He is faithful to the end and He will bring His Word to come to pass concerning you. Fear the Lord in all your ways and you will have understanding in every circumstance. Think eternal, and trust in the author and the finisher of your faith. He has your best interest at heart and He will bless the works of hands and cause the words of your mouth to be established. The Lord Your God will give to you understanding and cause your thoughts to be established in his promise that He has spoken concerning you.

My prayer for you is: Father God I call on You today, and I ask that You will come and hold Your child tightly in the palm of your hand. Lord God I pray that they will keep their mind stayed on You, and they will trust in You, the anchor of their faith. I pray that when they are tested, they will stand and not be shaken. I pray that they will refute the works of darkness that have come against them and that they will overcome every negative thought with the promise of your word.  I worship You Lord God and thank You, that You will cause Your child to stand firm on Your promises and hold fast to Your word. Even though everything is shaken, that can shaken, Your child will remain secure in You. I pray for Your child right now, that they will hold fast to Your Promise and they will overcome with the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony. Thank You Lord God that they will know who they are in You and their foundation will be rock solid. Amen


Please pray this over yourself: Father God, I come to You today and seek Your Face. You are most Holy. I thank You, that despite what comes against me, I will walk in the fear of my God and I will have understanding, even when everyone else is under stress and walks around in darkness and confusion. I will walk in Your light and I will have Your mind. Through You, all my ways are secure and clear to me. Through You, my foundations will not be shaken. I worship You and exalt Your Holy Name and thank You, that You are my Rock. You are my sure foundation and I will hide myself in You. I bless You and I seek You with all my heart.  AMEN.