Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Sunday, November 27, 2016

PROPHECY FOR SOUTH AFRICA 2016

God have MERCY on South Africa - we are in a struggle for our heritage. 
The enemy is at the gate and he is is making a noise. 
We the church need to call on The Name of The Lord more than ever before.  
The Word of God says that "When My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from Heaven, forgive their sins and heal their land."
South Africa - I decree to you The Word of God. 
The Sword of The Lord is in your face. Watch your ways and consider your behaviour for The Lord is watching. 
I declare to You South Africa, Salvation is for you and the children of your land and I proclaim to you this day - unrightounsness will be exposed, the witchcraft, necromancy and false prophets will be brought low. 
I prophecy The Lord will be exalted and the horns of the unrighteous will be crushed. 
The true worshipers will rise and the gold and diamonds of South Africa will emerge again and go into all the nations as a promise of goodness. 
South Africa will be a blessing to Israel, and even now will the the scorn of Israel be made manifest. 
I.S. will be exposed and cells will be burnt out. 
I see the Glory of The Lord rest on South Africa and South Africa be a bread basket for Africa and a blessing to Israel.
I speak death to unrighteous leaders and mercy to those who walk in integrity in their leadership. 
I prophecy that South Africa will be exalted and honour The Lord God.
I see, many church leaders be exposed for building their own kingdoms and the true Apostle and Prophets of God stand as one. 
I see the year 2017, DECLARED to be the Year of the Sword. 
The Lord will bring His Sword to everything. and that what is not His will be cut down. 
I see the year 2017 will bring 4 things through the YEAR of THE SWORD of The LORD.
1. Cutting AWAY. (Un-Righteous relationships)        
2. Cutting OFF. (Secret sins - bad habits)         
3. Cutting THROUGH - (cutting into your heart and cutting through closed doors in our life)        
4. Cutting of COVENANT - (renewing of the relationship with you and God and renewing of the relationship you have with your spouse)        
I declare and prophecy that 2017 will be the Year of the SWORD - the Year of 5777 will be the of the SWORD 
Get READY for a MIGHTY AWESOME MOVE OF GOD