Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Song of Solomon 1:2 “Let Him Kiss me with the Kisses of His mouth, for Your Love is better than wine.”
NOW WORD: The Lord spoke to me clearly and said ‘YAHYEH. I AM GOD and there is none besides ME. I will cause MY Word to come to pass in you and through you. Do not stress. Come to ME and rest in ME through worship. The gate of worship is open for you to draw near to ME and I will light your fire. I will cause you to rise and I will cause your vision to live. I will inebriate you in MY love and cover you with my care. I will remove the fear that has hounded you and cause you to stand like a strong tower in a dry place so that others may come to you find MY Grace. I will cause MY Light to shine through you and I will give to you the peace that passes all understanding. I will open the doors for you that have seemed to be closed and I will cause your cause to prosper. Seek ME and draw near to ME. Come and kiss ME in worship and I will cause you to live in every area of life. For I AM LIFE.”
My prayer for you is: Lord God, please will You come and touch Your child today. Father I pray that YOU will show YOUR child that YOUR desires for their life is to give to this person their own desires. And the plans that YOU have for them is to bring their plans to pass. Lord God, draw YOUR child into deep worship. Bring them today into the place of intimacy. Cause this child to see YOUR Glory pass not only before them, but also to lead them and fill them today. Father, I ask for a fresh touch of YOUR HOLY SPIRT. HOLY SPIRIT, I ask that YOU will come and lead YOUR child into the place of deep worship. I thank you LORD GOD that as YOUR child gets intimate with YOU, then YOU will release fresh anointing in their life. Amen
PLEASE PRAY THIS PRAYER OVER YOURSELF. Father God, I ask You to come and touch me today. I choose to draw near to YOU. I choose to come so close that I lose myself in YOUR Holy presence. YOU are truly ‘HOLY GOD’ and I desire to know YOU more. Father I ask YOU to bring me into YOUR inner chambers. Please come Lord God and touch my life with your presence. Let YOUR fragrance be on me. I worship YOU LORD GOD and long for more of YOU in my life. Come and touch me today and cause me to worship. Amen