Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The NOW WORD of GOD

Philippians 3; 7 “But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ”.
Christ is not valued at all, unless He is valued above all. (St. Augustine)
The Bible says that your heart is where your treasure is.
What is your most valued treasure? What do you hold most dear to your heart? What would you do if your world falls apart?
I am not sure if many or anyone can say they would not hit a wobble, or cry out to God, “Why me Lord, what did I do, to deserve this?”
There is only hope, insurance and security that you have. It is Christ in you the hope of Glory. Let Christ be your anchor. Put your hope in the Lord and keep your mind stayed on Him.
The Word of God says that we must not trust in the power of horses and chariots and we must not put our hope in man. We are called to put our hope in Christ. We are called to re-evaluate our priorities. We are called to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, then all these things will be added to you. (Matt 6;33)

Our PRAYER for you is: Father God, I come to You today. Come Lord God and let your Glory fall. Let Your presence come into the life of Your child today.
Come Father and redeem their circumstance. Come Lord and save their day. We pray that as they choose to value Christ above everything else in their life,  then You will be exalted in them and through them as their Savior. Lord God, as Paul the Apostle wrote, “But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ”, I ask You today that nothing will take value over You. You alone are most Holy and You alone deserve the Glory. Touch Your child today and cause Your Face to shine on them in all areas of their life. Amen

PLEASE PRAY THIS PRAYER OVER YOURSELF: Lord God, I call on You in Jesus Christ Name. I chose to prioritise You above everything in my life and all that I do. I declare this day that whatever is and was to my profit, I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. I submit my business to You and lay down the works of my hands. I give to You my dreams and my plans and choose to worship You in all I do and all I say. There is none like my God and only You Lord God will receive the glory and praise that comes from my mouth. My reward and my treasure is in You. Amen