Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Friday, September 18, 2015

THE NOW WORD of GOD

Revelation 4:1,2 “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” Immediately I was in the Spirit.. .
NOW WORD: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. (James 4;8) God will reveal to you what is about to take place in your life. The secret of unraveling the mysteries locked up, is obedience before sacrifice. The Lord is calling you into deeper intimacy. The Lord desires to draw you deeper into His presence. Respond immediately and draw near. Come into His presence through worship and meditation. Enter in right now, immediately respond, come in His presence and get receive revelation of things to come.
My prayer for you is: Father God, I call on You to touch Your child right now. Come Lord God and draw them into Your presence. I pray they will respond immediately and get caught up in Your Spirit. Reveal to them Your secrets and show them what is on Your heart. Show them Lord God the things that are about to take place. Lord God, my prayer for them is that they come now and draw near to You. Amen
Please pray this prayer over yourself: Father God, I come to You. I respond right now. My desire is to be caught up in Your Spirit and draw nearer to You, more than ever before. Lord God, I love You and I desire You. My deepest cry is for You Lord, and I ask You touch me and reveal to me Your heart. Show me Lord God what is to take place and reveal to me Your plan for my life. I desire to be were You are and to do what You want me to do. So I come before You right now and wait on You with expectation for Your presence to revealed in me. Amen