Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Friday, September 30, 2016

The Now Word of God - Oct 2016

Luke 1: 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped inside her, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit

THE NOW WORD: Like the baby heard the sound of Mary’s voice, so the Lord will open your ears and cause you to hear the sweet sounds of victory and romance. All those around will know that your ears have been opened. You will hear the voice of the Lord with your heart, and with your ears. The Lord will whisper His love to you and speak to you in the quite places as well as in the noisy places. The voice of the Lord thunders, above every storm and He will confirm to you His promises. Stand still and listen to the beauty of The Lord. The Lord is saying to you, ‘I will touch you, and open your ears to hear My voice, to know My sound, the rhythms of My heart beat and the sound of My breath. I will fill all your senses with My Spirit and give to you joy at the sound of My Voice. I will cause you to be filled with My Spirit and you will conceive all that I have for you.’ Amen

My prayer for you is:  Thank you Lord God for breathing Life into Your child, and for speaking Your Word into Your child. Thank You Father God that the sound of Your Voice has opened their ears to hear and receive. I pray that they will not take for granted the ability to hear, but that they will fine tune their hearing and incline their ears to listen to Your voice. Come Lord God and touch them today and open their ears to hear the Voice of the their Father. I pray that they will hear the songs of Heaven and will not clutter their hearing with other sounds that bring deafness. Amen


Please pray this over yourself:  Father God, I call on You today to touch me from the inside out. Open my spiritual ears and sharpen my natural hearing to hear Your Voice. I desire to hear more clear then before. I know that You are speaking, the challenge is, I am not listening. Touch me Lord God in the deepest parts of my life and open my ears to hear Your voice. I desire to know You in the every way. I desire to hear the sound of Heaven and to have perfect clear hearing. Restore to me all that I have lost. I call on You Father God and choose to listen to Your Voice. My desire is to know You more intimately then before. I love You and bless You and thank You for Your Word. Amen