Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Monday, August 1, 2016

The NOW WORD OF GOD

1 Peter 1: 8  “Though you have not seen him, you love Him.  And even though you do not see Him now, you believe in Him and rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy.” 
THE NOW WORD:  The Love of God has drawn you into his presence. His Mercy and Grace embrace you and cover you. What amazing love the Father has bestowed upon you. He has given to you His Son, Jesus Christ and He made a covenant promise to Himself that He will love you and bless you. Even in your darkest hour, the Light and Love of the Lord shines bright. When there is no hope in the circumstances and all looks futile, trust in the Lord and He will save you. His arm is not to short that He cannot save, nor His ear dull that He cannot listen. Call on Him today and you will be saved. Rejoice now, for what He has promised to do in you and through you. Let faith arise in your soul and exalt the Lord your God and you will rise on eagles wings. Greater things are still to come and amazing things are about to take place in and through your life.  God will redeem your day because He is your faithful God and He loves You.

My prayer for you is: Lord God I call on You today. I pray Lord God that faith will arise in Your child and they will taste and see that You are good. Come Lord God and bring light into this darkness and invade their life with Your presence. You are the Light of the world and Your child needs Your Divine intervention today. Come Lord God and let Your Light be seen and let indescribable glorious joy arise in their heart. Thank You Father God, Your Word says that the joy of the Lord is our strength. So I call on You now for Your joy Lord to arise in their heart. Not  own emotional joy and happiness, but Your Joy, the Joy of the Lord. We trust in Your unfailing Love and thank You that You will open their eyes to see the victory that is theirs in Christ Jesus. Amen

Please pray this over yourself: Father God I come to You in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my God. Father I desperately want to see You in all your Glory.  Lord as Isaiah said, ‘I saw the Lord and He was high and lifted up,’, so come Lord God and please touch my eyes.  Open my eyes to see Your beauty and Your Glory. Father God, I choose this day to come to You and press into You. As Moses said, ‘How can I leave this place if Your presence does not go with us,” Like Jacob, he said, ‘I will not let go until You touch me.’ So I am calling out to You today and crying for Your presence in You’re my life. Come Lord God and rest on me. Come Father God and fill me with Your presence. Change my heart Lord God and make me pleasing to You. Give to me a heart of worship and renew my mind to seek Your face above everything else in my life. I love You and recommit my life to You. Amen.