Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

THE NOW WORD of GOD - 지금 주시는 하나님의 말씀

Mark 11:22 And Jesus answering saith to them, `Have faith of God;
The Now Word: When all hope is gone and you have no more faith with in yourself, then surrender your little to God and take possession of the faith of God. “Possess the faith of God.” Believe the Word of God and know that as a born-again believer, you have residing within your spirit the faith of God. You have the life and nature of God. The faith of God is what will complete the good work that God began in you. Your own faith that you have within you is a fruit of the reborn human spirit (Gal 5:22.) This faith has the potential to produce the same results that Jesus produced in His earthly ministry (John 14:12). Though, there are times when your faith may seem to be running low and you have no more hope. This is when you must have hope against and faith against faith. This is when you must POSSESS THE FAITH OF GOD. The faith that moves mountains is simply possessing the faith of God. Right now! Surrender yourself in total abandonment to God and possess the faith of God. God will redeem your day and turn your darkness to light.
My prayer for you: Father God, I call on You and I ask You Lord God to come and show Yourself faithful to Your child. Lift them up Lord God and save them from self-destruction. Father I pray that as they call on You now! You will touch them and show Yourself to them As the faithful God. Show Yourself as the faithful God that can take a sinner and turn them into a saint. Faith that can take a broken family and restore and heal. Faith that can take a broken soul and heal it and cause that same person to rise on wings as eagles. Come Lord God and do this today for Your child in Jesus mighty Name, Amen
Please pray this over yourself: Lord God I come to You today in the Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my Savior. Father God I Reach out by faith and take a hold of Your faith. I choose to surrender my all to You and thank You that You will redeem me from my unbelief. Heal me Lord God and save me today. I know that You will complete the good work that You began in me. I trust in You and I take possession of Your faith now as my own faith and I trust in You alone. Amen
막 11:22 예수께서 그들에게 대답하여 이르시되 하나님을 믿으라
지금 주시는 말씀: 모든 소망이 사라지고 여러분 자신에 대해서 더 이상 믿음이 없을 때, 여러분의 작은 것을 하나님께 드리시고 하나님의 믿음을 취하십시오. “하나님의 믿음을 취하십시오” 하나님의 말씀을 믿으십시오. 그리고 거듭난 신자로서, 당신은 영으로 하나님의 믿음 안에 거하고 있음을 아십시오. 당신에게는 하나님의 생명, 그리고 하나님의 본성이 있습니다. 이 하나님의 믿음은 그분께서 여러분 안에 시작하신 선한 일을 완성하십니다. 여러분이 가지고 있는 믿음은 거듭난 인간의 영에게 주신 선물입니다(갈 5:22). 이 믿음은 예수님께서 이 땅에서 펼치신 사역으로 나타난 결과물과 같은 결과물을 생산해낼 수 있는 잠재력을 가지고 있습니다(요 14:12). 비록, 여러분의 믿음의 수준이 낮은 것 같고 더 이상 소망이 없어 보이는 것 같을 때가 있을지라도, 지금이야말로 이를 대적하는 소망과 믿음을 가져야 할 때입니다. 지금은 바로 “하나님의 믿음을 가져야 할 때”입니다. 산을 옮기는 믿음은 하나님의 믿음을 단순히 가지는 것입니다. 지금 당장! 여러분 자신을 하나님께 온전히 순복시키시고 하나님의 믿음을 가지십시오. 하나님께서 여러분의 날을 새롭게 하시고 어두움을 빛으로 바꾸십니다.
당신을 위한 나의 기도: 아버지 하나님, 주의 이름을 부릅니다. 구하오니 오셔서 주님의 신실하심을 주의 자녀에게 보이십시오. 주 하나님, 이들을 높이 들어올리시고 자기 파괴로부터 이들을 건지십시오. 아버지, 기도하오니 이들이 지금 당신의 이름을 부르게 하십시오! 이들을 만지시고 신실하신 하나님으로 주님 자신을 드러내 주십시오. 신실하신 하나님으로 자신을 드러내시고 죄인을 취하서 성도로 변화시키십시오. 깨어진 가정을 회복시키시고 치유하는 믿음을 주십시오. 깨어진 영혼을 치유하시고 독수리 날개쳐 올라가는 믿음을 주십시오. 주 하나님, 오셔서 오늘 이 시간 예수님의 강력한 이름으로 주의 자녀에게 이를 행하십시오. 아멘
자기 자신에게 이렇게 기도하십시오: 주 하나님, 나의 주님, 구주이신 예수 그리스도의 이름으로 당신께 나아갑니다. 아버지 하나님, 믿음으로 내가 나아가며 당신의 믿음을 붙잡습니다. 내 모든 것을 주님께 순복하며 내 불신을 새롭게 하시는 일로 감사를 드립니다. 주 하나님 나를 치유하시고 구원하십시오. 주님께서 내 안에서 시작하신 일을 완성하심을 내가 압니다. 주님을 신뢰하며 주님의 믿음을 내 믿음으로 취합니다. 오직 당신만을 신뢰합니다. 아멘