Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Friday, July 8, 2016

The NOW WORD of GOD

Psalm 37: 5 
Commit your future to the Lord ! Trust in him, and He will act on your behalf.

The Now Word:  I know the plans I have for you says The Lord.  Plans  to give you a hope and a future.  The plans of God for your life is to give to you the righteous, the desires of your heart.  Write down your vision and make your plans clear to yourself. Submit these plans to God and in all your ways you will prosper. Victory is yours and favor is on your side. You will be blessed when you wake up and you will be blessed when you go to sleep.  You will not be scorched by the heat of the day and you will walk in the land of plenty. Favor will surround you and The Lord your God will walk with you and He will act on your behalf. The Lord will lift up your countenance and give to you joy. You will look at the calamity of the wicked and rejoice in The Lord your Savior. God will redeem you and bless the works of your hands.

My prayer for you: Father God, I call on You and I ask You Lord God to touch Your child and redeem their day. Come Lord God and show Mercy and let Your Glory be Seen in their life today. Your Word says that You will act on their behalf. Come Lord God and act today on their behalf.  Do a miracle for them now in in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.  Amen


Please pray this over yourself: Lord God I come to You today in the Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and my Savior.  I submit all my plans into Your mighty Hands. I submit my future to You and I consecrate myself holy to You. I thank You Lord God that You are the defender of my cause and you will act on my behalf. You go ahead of me and You prepare my path.  I bless you and rejoice in You today.   Amen