Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The NOW WORD of GOD

Revelation 4:1, 2 “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after this. Instantly I was in the Spirit, ..” 
THE NOW WORD: The Lord is calling you to draw near to Himself. His presence will break the bond and chains that have come to cripple you, bind you and tie you down. The Lord is calling you and saying to you, “come up here; come up now, My beloved, come up here and I show you what will occur in your life and in that what is going to impact you and how you will impact the lives of other people. I will reveal to you the secrets of My heart and open to you things that have been hidden. I am the door and as you draw near to Me I will lead you into your destiny. I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. I will be your fortress and your mighty deliverer. Do not be afraid. I am your God.”
My prayer for you is: Father God I call on You today. Touch Your child and draw them into Your inner sanctuary. Draw them into Your presence and get their attention to be focused on You. Lord, I pray that You will come and release to Your child an urgency of coming to You and abiding in You. Lord create a strong desire in Your child to be hungry for You. Draw them now Lord God and cause them to stay in Your presence. Father God, I pray that Your child will immediately respond to Your call and act in obedience to Your Word. Amen
Please pray this over yourself: Father God, I come to You now in the Name of Jesus Christ. I ask You Father God to touch me and draw me into Your presence. Come Lord God, I need You and I am desperate for You. Help me Father, to boldly come into Your presence. I desire You Lord God and I ask You to reveal to me the secrets things. Show me Your heart Lord God and open my eyes to see what You see. I am desperate for Your presence in my life. I thank You, that You are my God, and that You love me. I choose to draw near to You and worship You. Amen.