Mission Statement

TRAINING in the PROPHETIC through TEACHING, IMPARTING and DELIVERING the NOW WORD of the LORD.
markv@pem.org.za

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Zechariah 14:17 “And it will be that if any one of all the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to give worship to the King, the Lord of armies, on them there will be no rain.”

NOW WORD: Worship The Lord for who He is and not for what you can get out of the relationship. 

“As you seek My Face and My Kingdom, then all these things will be added to you. Come in worship, come in extravagant outrageous expensive, passionate, wild worship and see what I will do for you. Come loose yourself in Me and I will cause the windows of heaven to open in your life and cause the rain of heaven to fall on your parched land. The drought will be broken and I will cause the seeds that you have planted to sprout and grow. The seed will not die, it will come to pass. I am the giver of Life and I will cause your seed to bear fruit. Rejoice this day, for I have done a marvelous thing in your sight.”



My prayer for you is: 
Father God, I call on you today to release worship through your child. Father, sometimes we feel so dry and the desire for worship is far. Forgive us Lord and turn our hearts to You once again. Lord You are worthy of all praise and worship and we have been created for a time such as this – a time to worship You and exalt Your Holy Name. Father, even now – draw your child into deep worship. Let Your Anointing rest on them and cause them to seek Your Face with greater intensity than ever before. 

Amen


Please pray this over yourself: Father God, I call on You today to give me a heart of worship. I desire is to please You. I pray that you reveal to me, all that is in my heart that offends You and holds me back from You. I pray my worship will rise before You as a holy sacrifice. Lord God, teach me Your ways and reveal to me Your heart Lord God. Father God, I ask You to pour out the rain of blessing on my life. Rain blessing on the works of my hands and cause my asset base to grow. I pray Lord god that drought will come to my debt and that all debt in my life will be broken off me now and abundance and prosperity will be my portion. Father God I am so very blessed to be Your child and I truly worship You. Amen